Hello there

Instagram

Monday, April 29, 2019

What's in my bag?

It has been a hot minute since I last did a What's in my bag. The last time I did this was almost 3 years ago and I really enjoyed reading the post and looking back at what I used to carry around with me on a daily basis. I still find it amazing that while I don't carry the exact same things anymore, the category of items I carry are still mostly the same. If you want to see what I carried in my bag previously, you can click HERE to view that post.

The bag I've been carrying around lately is a new acquisition from a recent trip I took to Bangkok. It's from the brand Riya and I got this at their outlet in Chatuchak weekend market. It's really affordable and looks really nice and I love carrying it around with me.



My bag is always full of everything. The number of items I deem as necessities is more than the average person and I can never head out with just a wallet and my phone. I really do not understand how do people do that, well actually I do. They have people like me who carry all the rest so that they do not have to carry them *cough* tissues *cough*. But let's get into it, shall we?


Starting off with gadgety things once again, I always have my phone with me, always. I'm currently using the iphone XS Max in Gold and it's my favourite iPhone yet. I never thought I would get used to using a phone without a home button but surprisingly, I did. The camera quality is great, so is the battery. It is slightly heavier than other iPhones though but nothing too crazy.

I am constantly on my phone and I use it for work as well as gaming with SH so when I know I'm going to be out for a long time, I definitely pack my portable charger as well as my charging cable with me to ensure that I never run out of battery. I've upgraded my portable charger to Xiaomi's 20000 mAh which I absolutely adore because I can go 5-6 full charges with it and it hasn't run out of charge yet. That being said, I haven't pushed it to its limits yet so I don't know exactly how many full charges I can go before it runs out of charge.


Starting from the top, I always have my Chanel wallet with me. My other wallet was getting way too grimy and I needed a change so I decided to change my wallet to a more practical black coloured one. Also, I switched up the leather to one that is more long-lasting than my previous miumiu one. It is the perfect size to house all my stuff, and I love it.

The little pouch you see below my wallet is my tissue pouch. I always have it with me as well because tissues are just an essential, especially if you use the public toilets, they can't always be counted on to have tissues when you do your business. I bring both dry and wet tissues with me because you never know which you will need.

The bunch of random stuff you see beside my tissue pouch are my keys with a whole lot of key chains. I have so many things on that key chain including 2 different soft toys that were kindly gifted to me by friends throughout the years. Actually, I'll go so far as to say that everything on my keys were gifted by friends. But enough said, I cannot leave home without my keys.

Lastly, I have my spectacles case. I don't always bring my specs out but in this case, they were in bag because I went for Resurrection Sunday service at my church and I wanted to be able to see everything.


Now for the more random items lying around in my bag... I always have sweets in my bag because I don't ever want to torture myself or other people with bad breath. My sweet of choice at the moment is Hall's Watermelon mints.

I also carry a tube of hand cream with me because I do suffer from dry flaky skin on my hands from time to time. I really like the scent of this one, it is from The Saem in the Apricot scent.

The grimy looking pink/white pouch houses my ear phones. I've been using this for years and I know I really should find another pouch but this works perfectly so I never bothered to change it.

Lip balms are an absolute necessity for me because I suffer from chronically dry lips. I have 2 types with me to cover any type of issues I may face. The classic Carmex moisturising lip balm is great for when I feel like my lips are developing a cold sore. It's also slightly minty when distracts me from the dry itchy feel of a cold sore. On normal days, I do enjoy using the Lypsyl original lip balm because it is easy to apply and keeps my lips hydrated.

The white container is my pill container and I use it to bring my supplements out with me.

I also need a hand sanitiser with me everyday because you never know when you touch something icky that you just need to clean your hands immediately. This isn't sticky, leaves no residue and dries quickly. The only thing that I dislike about this is the scent, it smells very clinical, like the hand sanitisers you can find in hospitals and is surprisingly strong. I can't wait to be done with me so I can switch it up for something that smells better, or just less strongly than this.

With that, I conclude this post. I hope you enjoyed the peek into what I carry around with me on a daily basis!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...