Hello there

Instagram

Monday, December 26, 2016

What's in my bag?

So while my bag does contain the occasional used tissue, receipts and pads like any one else, I thought I would leave these details out simply because no one wants to see all these right? Right. I don't typically keep a lot of junk in my bag because I find it gross and messy and this bag is pretty tiny for my standards at least so I cannot carry excess nonsense if I want to fit all my essentials inside. 



I have a lot of essentials, more than the normal person would probably have but I am happy to say that this shoulder bag from H&M has been my go-to bag for almost every occasion. It fits so much inside, including my iPad and a water bottle. This makes it very easy for me to not have to change bags every single day because I just add on what I need, take out what I don't, and switch up whatever I want to and I'm good to go. Because I've stuck to one bag for almost a year, I barely ever forget to bring anything anymore.


Let's talk gadgets. I almost always have my iPad with me, especially when I head to SH's place because it's just great to watch shows on. The screen is bigger than my phone's I can download all the shows I want to watch and not take up any phone memory and best of all, I get to use my phone even when I'm watching a show. Just the other day, SH actually told me he wanted to get an iPad because it was great to watch shows on. Just saying.

I always have my phone with me and it's the gold iPhone 6 Plus if anyone is wondering. Do I really need to get into why I have my phone in my bag? No.

I own the older version of the Mi Power Bank in 10,000mAh. It does its job in charging my battery and lasts a bit more than 2 full charges which is great. I love it, except for its size and weight, it is a bit more bulky than I would like it to be but I deal with it.


My miumiu wallet has been with me for nearly 3 years and I love it. It's the first luxury purchase I have ever owned and SH bought it for me as a present for Valentines' day. It has served me well for 3 years and even though it is showing signs of wear and tear, I still refuse to retire it and find another wallet for sentimental reasons. It contains all my money, cards, receipts and even my keys. What would I do without this.

I always carry a bottle of water with me because I need to keep hydrated all the time. This was a free one from a survey SH did and it's the perfect size to fit inside my bag.

I have been carrying a bottle of fragrance with me because I think it's important to smell good, especially after work because who wants to smell like a grease ball? The fragrance of the moment is Ted Baker's Pink Body Spray. It has a lovely floral scent that isn't overpowering but lasts a few hours and the bottle is very light so it's perfect to slip into my bag for on-the-go fragrance touch ups.

This beat up Beats pouch (pun intended) contains my Apple ear phones because I need music whenever I travel. It keeps me company and helps me avoid awkward situations with sales people. Why does it contain Apple ear phones you ask? That's because my friend got me imitation Beats ear phones which died a few months after, and the pouch really is convenient to ensure your ear phones don't get tangled up with other stuff in your bag. I really do need to find a replacement pouch though...

A pack of tissues is essential so why stop at just dry tissues? I have a pack of wet ones with me as well. My friends know who to go for for tissues and they can always predict my question of "dry or wet?" when they ask me for a piece of tissue.


I don't carry a whole lot of makeup with me so I like to call this my lip pouch because it contains all of my lip products and some other more random bits. The Zoella Beauty Lace Collar Pouch is the perfect size to contain all my little bits in.

So starting from the left, the first item is my hand cream and it is just one from Nature Republic in the scent Moringa. I think out of all the hand creams I've tried from Korean brands, the ones from Nature Republic are the most moisturising.

I have a few lip products with me just in case I wanted to apply a bit of colour on my lips. I typically have 2-4 lip colours with me in varying shades depending on what colours I am into at the moment. Right now I have ColourPop's LippieStix in Bichette which is an amazing deep red, Revlon's Ultra HD Matte Lip colour in 610 Addiction which is a plum colour, Sleek's Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in 436 Birthday Suit which is a mauvey pink nude and Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 38 which is a light pinky nude.

Moving on to lip balms, I have 3. My sis gifted my my Lucas Papaw Ointment and it has been a life saver for days when my lips are like the Sahara Desert. I use it for cuts, cracked hands and burns as well. For days when I feel a cold sore brewing, I slap on some Blistex Medicated  Lip Ointment and it prevents a full blown cold sore from happening. Lastly, I always have a tube of Burts Bees Lip Balm with me for days when my lips need a little boost of moisture. 

And this concludes what is inside my bag. I really hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my bag and seeing what I have inside. Thank you so much for reading! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...