Hello there

Instagram

Monday, May 20, 2019

K Beauty Products That I Am Excited To Try (Part 3)

This is the last blog post to this series of posts titled "K Beauty Products That I Am Excited To Try". There really are way to many products that I am interested in trying but there's only so many of them that I can apply on my face at any one time. I don't know how people can have multiple skin care products open at the same time, I always feel the need to finish what I have open, before trying something else. At any one time, I'll max have maybe 2 of the same category of products open (think toners, serums, moisturisers...), any more than that makes me nervous that I won't finish them before they go bad.

Anyhoo~ Let's begin with the last bunch of items I am excited to try.

(Credit: x)



Manyo Factory is probably a brand I have never taken notice of until this recent trip I took to Seoul. Whilst perusing the shelves in Olive Young, I came across the brand in the cleansing section and since there was an offer for it, I picked up a bottle of the Pure Cleansing Oil and placed it in my basket without thinking too much into it. I was pleasantly surprised to realise that Manyo Factory is a pretty well-established brand in Korea and that this cleansing oil is actually one of their top selling products that has won awards before.

(Credit: x)

I used to use Innisfree's pore clay mask a very long time ago and I think I might have gotten a bad bottle because the mask I got was super dry and hard even from the moment I first opened the bottle. I really hated using it and eventually threw it out even though I barely used it because it just wasn't worth the effort. Since then, Innisfree has reformulated it and launched the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2x so I am excited to finally give the new formula a shot. My skin broke out pretty badly recently so I've been experimenting again with clay masks to see if they help in clearing out my pores and keeping my skin as blemish-free as possible.

(Credit: x)

The Real Charcoal Pads from NEOGEN is another chance encounter. I am a fan of NEOGEN products, having tried quite a few of them personally, but I did not even know they launched charcoal pads. To my surprise, I saw this baby sitting on the shelves and didn't even hesitate to pick it up and shove it in my shopping basket. I've tried NEOGEN's bio gauze peeling pads before as well as COSRX's but I have never personally tried a pad with charcoal in it so I'm quite intrigued to see how it works for my skin!

(Credit: x)

A'pieu has been stepping up their skin care game and one of the products that Liah Yoo recommended for Winter skin care was the cream from the Hyaluthione Soonsoo line but because I don't really need a cream in Singapore's weather, I decided to pick up the Lotion from the line instead. This is supposed to be moisturising and lightweight, so that people with oily skin can use it. Like I mentioned previously, I'm determined to start using moisturisers even in the day time so lotions or emulsions are good products for me to incorporate in my day time skin care routine.

(Credit: x)

The skin barrier is something that many people are talking about these days. To simplify things, the skin barrier is like a security guard for your skin, protecting it against external aggressors. To have a good skin barrier means that your skin isn't overly sensitive and doesn't get irritated easily. Ceramide is a good ingredient to help strengthen the skin barrier so I decided to get Mamonde's Moisture Ceramide Intense Cream.

(Credit: x)

Black Tea seems to be something that many Korean brands are incorporating into their skin care lines. I know Innisfree has a Black Green Tea Line and now Tony Moly has one which is great. I love drinking tea so I'm excited to be able to apply tea products onto my face! I got the Black Tea London Classic Eye Cream from Tony Moly and this eye cream contains 54% of Black Tea Ferment and is supposed to effectively brighten skin while providing wrinkle care as well.

(Credit: x)

Last but definitely not least, I picked up the Mugwort Essence from I'm From. Mugwort is well known for its effectiveness is treating acne, and soothing troubled and irritated skin. I'm From is a brand that is widely popular among a lot of YouTubers and I have a long list of products that I really want to try from them. The only product I found in Seoul while I was there was the Mugwort Essence, a lot of the others were sold out so I was pretty lucky to finally pick this up in the Olive Young in COEX Mall.

I'm thinking of re-kickstarting my review posts again simply because there's so many products I can't wait to try. Also, these form good memories for me when I need to remember what I liked/disliked about a particular product. We'll just have to see how it goes!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...