Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Product Empties #5

Can you believe this is the 5th empties post I'm doing? It's amazing how fast I get through these products and I'm glad because it does mean that I am taking care of my skin and not letting all the products I have just sit there and go to waste. Without further ado, let's begin.




Firstly, I'm finally done with my all time favourite eye makeup remover. I have loved Lancome's Bi-Facil for many many years. It removes even waterproof eye makeup instantly, isn't greasy the slightest and doesn't sting my eyes at all. It is literally eye makeup remover goals. The only down side is that it is pricey.


A facial cleanser that took me forever to finish was the Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam from The Face Shop. It's a decent basic cleanser, helps to brightens the face slightly and is affordable. It isn't my holy grail though and towards the end when I got bored with it, I started using it to wash my makeup brushes (oops).


While St Ives does really good face scrubs, I wasn't a fan of this one. I didn't even finish this actually. I have been using their apricot scrubs for years and I decided to try something new so I got the Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub. It smells amazing, the scrub bits are less harsh than the normal apricot one but the bits and the liquid inside doesn't mix well at all. The scrub bits sink to the bottom, clogging up the opening so you have to squeeze really hard to get the product out and when you do, a lot of the liquid comes out without the scrub bits inside. It's just a nightmare to use and I don't know if I got a bad one but I am definitely not repurchasing this again.


I finished up 2 face mists this time because I have really been into incorporating facial mists into my skin care routine. I finished both the Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray and the Avene Eau Thermale. Both do the basic job of hydrating the face and I like using both as the first step after facial cleanser. I have to say though that the Avene one feels slightly better, and the spray is more fine than the Evian one but besides that, both are nothing very special but does the job.


If I have to recommend one thing from Missha that I have tried and love, it will definitely be the Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive. It's up there with my love for IOPE's Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning but is a tad less pricey. It improves the condition of my skin, my skin becomes a lot less bumpy, spots heal faster, my skin feels smoother and softer. All in all, it does what an essence claims to do and I like it.


If you don't already know my love for this toner, then you're probably a new reader. I have used this toner for a good 5 years and it's still my holy grail. I love this Boots Botanics Cleansing Toner All Bright and with good reason. It's so cheap, it cleanses my skin and brightens it and it doesn't dry out my skin (although I do have to mention that it isn't hydrating also). I love it. If you're looking for an inexpensive toner that helps with brightening your skin tone then this definitely is it.


I've heard good things about the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule and I have to say that I was sorely disappointed with it. I didn't see any difference to my skin at all even after finishing the whole bottle. I did note that I cannot use too much of this at one go, my skin will break out from it. Sad to say, I won't be repurchasing this, nor will I be recommending this to anyone.


This has got to be the most convenient eye cream to use because it comes in a pump. If you're looking for a very travel-friendly eye cream that is lightweight yet moisturising, then the White Tone Up Eye Serum from Innisfree is a great one to have.


I am a firm believer in sunblocks. I don't ever leave the home without applying sunblock, even if it is to head out just to go to Brandon's place. The sun does so much damage to our skin if we don't properly take care of it and sunblocks are essential in a country where it's always sunny. I loved using The Saem's Eco Earth Power Light Sun Cream because it's lightweight, offers a semi-matte finish, blends easily and doesn't feel heavy. Did I mention that it's insanely affordable as well?


And that's all I have for this empties post. I am already collecting for yet another empties post so keep your eyes peeled for that! Thank you so much for reading! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...