Hello there

Instagram

Monday, December 19, 2016

Mary Brown | Korea Travelogue

My dad always says that the difference between males and females when it comes to shopping is that females usually go shopping with the intention to buy something, and not with something specific in mind. Females then end up loads of other items that weren't on the list. Whereas for males, they go out with the intention to buy one specific item, and they come back with only that specific item. As sexist as that sounds, and I know this does not apply for everyone (I am not generalising here), he does describe me perfectly. 

Being in Korea does not help because there are so many shops around that sell items that I while I do not technically need, they look so cute that I just need them in my life after seeing them. One such store is Mary Brown in Hongdae.


The interior is so aesthetically pleasing, with white walls and wooden surfaces, totally my kind of look. They sell things from fashion accessories, homeware, cutleries, succulents, lights, matchsticks, notebooks... I wished I had a larger luggage so that I can buy all the little knick knacks home. 

Now that our flat is becoming a reality, I have been on the look out for items to fill our flat. The only reason why I haven't started buying any is because our flat isn't going to be ready for at least 4 more years and that is a very long time but it can't hurt to nosey around and get inspiration right?


If you want to see more of Mary Brown, you can check our their store (address below). If not, I did film a bit of the store so you can take a sneak peek if you watch my vlog (linked below)! Or you can check out the rest of my Korea vlogs HERE! x

Address:
87 Worldcupbuk-ro 6-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...