Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Alone but not lonely

I seem to always be apologising for neglecting this space but truly I seem to have more and more stuff piled on my plate every single week. I haven't had me-time where I do things I truly like just because I like them in ages. This includes trying new makeup products and taking photos of them and penning down my thoughts. This may appear contradicting considering the only updates on my blog are usually reviews but what usually happens is whenever I have a few hours to spare before I have to head off to work, I spend them taking as many photos of as many products as I can, blog out what I feel about them and then schedule the posts just so that this blog is updated, even if it's only once a week.

I'm not going into details about what I've been crazy busy about but what I can say is that I have been so stressed out with everything. I don't even feel like going out and meeting people these days simply because I really want the time to myself whenever I can get the time off. Some days I don't even feel like talking to anyone at all (I sound like such a recluse). It's sad to say that I feel happier not talking to most people, except for the husband and my family members of course.

When faced with negativity, I just feel happier removing myself from negative vibes and these days only a handful of people make me happy which is why I'm glad I get to see them/talk to them on a daily basis, even if it's only at work for a few hours. I know it isn't great to run away from situations when I should be facing them straight on like how I usually do but I just don't seem to have the energy or the time to do so. Oh bother, this makes me sound like I have issues in my life but really, I just can't be bothered with most things. My life is still great, I am still a happy person and I am truly blessed with so many amazing things. It's just that I have so many things to focus my energy on and when negativity slips in, I rather remove myself from that situation and deal with other more pressing matters.

Exciting times are coming and I am glad that I have SH to experience everything with me. I still thank God every day that I have been blessed with an amazing husband who complements me in every way. He is strong when I am weak, and he takes charge when I am too tired to do so.

I will try to make time to head out more just so that I can have pictures and exciting places to update this space but till then, I apologise for my absence and negligence.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...