Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Updates

It has seem that once again, I have allowed this blog to take a secondary role in my life and the updates have stopped. I apologise for letting this blog down but I have been overseas (yes I know, again) and I have a full plate right now what with wedding preparations, unpacking, meeting up with faces I haven't seen in a while and all the what nots. I've been back for a mere 4 days and I haven't spent time at home besides collapsing into bed every single night from sheer exhaustion. I'm in the midst of sorting out loads of stuff and I promise I will be more hardworking in updating this space properly once I get my shiz together. In the mean time, here's a picture of me wearing a £3 hat which got lost whilst I was still overseas.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...