Hello there

Instagram

Monday, September 19, 2016

Beauty Stash | Perfumes

So... I've been wanting to do this for quite a while, a series where I blog about what I have in my collection. I may have a lot of some items to some people, and very little to others, it all depends on what you deem as a normal amount of any item to have. I just want to say that I am not here to brag and show off, I am extremely thankful and grateful for everything that I have and have been given.

This is more about actually taking stock of what I have and reminding myself that the next time I take myself shopping, I get to have something to look back on and ask myself do I really need another lipstick, or another bottle of perfume? If you're offended with seeing posts like these where people blog about their stashes and collections then please skip along to any of the other posts I have in this blog but without further ado, let's get started.



Sitting on the top of my Alex drawers are my bottles of perfumes that I have collected over the years. I am well aware that I do not need THIS many bottles of perfumes and what I have is excessive but I love choosing a different scent for a different occasion and some how my collection slowly grew to over 20 different scents. I am horrible at describing scents and this isn't meant to be a review so I'm not going to be getting into the notes and stuff like that. I hope you enjoy this post!







Lanvin - Eclat D'arpege Summer Eau de Parfum 


Victoria's Secret - Wild Scarlet Body Mist 

Victoria's Secret - Strawberries and Champagne

Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction

Victoria's Secret - Secret Charm 






Victoria's Secret - Sheer Love Eau de Toilette 



The Body Shop - Neroli Jasmin Body Mist

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...