Hello there

Instagram

Monday, June 13, 2016

Nature Republic & The Saem Haul


I haven't actually tried a lot of products from Nature Republic before but I know there do have quite a few products which are pretty popular. I really should start giving this brand a proper shot soon but I'm so hung up with my stuff from Innisfree that I haven't had the chance to try much from this brand but I will definitely make a point to start using this brand more often, especially now that I've gotten more stuff.

The first and most obvious item I got were face masks. They were having a 10+10 for the sheet masks so of course I got myself some sheet masks. I believe they have a few pieces from all their flavours which is great because I get to try all of them, even ones I wouldn't normally have picked up for myself. As mentioned in a previous post, I have been suffering from break outs because of all the travelling (and the resulting jet lag) so I picked up the Bee Venom Emulsion to help with that. I really wish I was one of them girls with perfect skin no matter what I did but sadly, even at the ripe old age of 24, I still suffer from spots so I have to deal with them. I've heard good things about the Argan 20 Real Cream and I really can't wait to give it a proper shot. The last item was purely an impulse buy. I saw the ampoules that Nature Republic had on display and I just tried the Rose Real Nature Ampoule on my hand on a whim and fell in love with it. It smells wonderful, doesn't feel greasy, and just generally felt incredible on my hand so I tossed it into my basket on the way to the cashier. I really am horrible but I will bring this with me on holiday just to use it and hopefully, I'll have a review on this when I'm back.


Got myself some items from The Saem as well. I haven't tried much from this brand before because it is a somewhat new brand to me even though I know it isn't new in the beauty industry. And because I haven't tried much from the brand, I picked some out to try, the first being items from the Iceland range and I got the Hydrating Toner and Hydrating Emulsion because they were having a 1+1. What better way to try 2 different products than when they are on offer? I also got myself an incredible deal when I got the Brown Rice Cleansing Tissue because I think I paid less than $8 for 100 pieces of cleansing tissues? That's insane.

They were also having sales for their hand creams and you know I love me some hand creams. Got 4 in the scents Oriental Mandarin, Sugar Peach, Magnolia and Cherry Blossom. I seem to be doing a lot of hauls recently, haven't I? But that's just because I've been travelling so much and every thing is hella cheaper overseas than back in Singapore but I just have 2 more haul posts coming up then I'm done!

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...