Hello there

Instagram

Monday, June 13, 2016

Innisfree Haul


Guys.... You all know Innisfree is pretty much my favourite Korean brand of all time right? Well they were having a sale when I went and I went crazy (as usual) perusing the shelves and I kind of bought quite a bit of stuff. I can't help myself whenever it's Innisfree *shrugs* Let's get along with the haul then, shall we?

I've never tried body lotions from Innisfree before but anything Innisfree should be amazing right? I got 3 of them in the scents Wild Berry, Gardenia and Peach. If you are a huge fan of fruity and floral scents, then be sure to take a whiff because all of these smell amazing. I believe SH will agree with me as well (he likes it whenever I apply nice smelling body lotions and these smell INCREDIBLE).


They were having a 1+1 for their sun blocks so I got myself the Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock in SPF 50+ PA+++. I'm on the look out for the perfect sunblock and I've heard good things about this one so I'm excited to give them a try! But for the price, I got them at 6,000 KRW per sunblock because of the sale, I really cannot complain.


Hand creams are a huge must for me because my hands get so dry, especially when I wash them constantly at work. Korean brands do the best hand creams because they are so small and convenient to travel with. I got mine at 50% off so these basically retailed for $2 per piece? How can you get hand creams like these in Singapore, ever? I got 5 in the scents Tangerine, Wild Berry, Gardenia, Apricot Blossom and Sudachi. I'm definitely not going to run out of hand creams any time soon.


There's always room for cleansing tissues, especially since I'll be taking 3 flights just to reach Calgary, Canada. I'll be spending a lot of time either in the plane, or in transit so cleansing tissues are a must to keep my face clean. I absolutely cannot stand airplane air so I need something to freshen myself up on those long haul flights so I picked up the Apple Juicy Cleansing Tissues as a little pick-me-up.


I'm on the look out for a good face moisturiser and while I love the Mango Seed Butter from The Face Shop, I've gotten bored of it and I'm ready to move on to the next one so I got myself the Green Tea Moisture Cream to try. I never say no to green tea anything.


Now that I'm approaching my mid twenties, I'm always weary of premature ageing. I don't lead the best lifestyle, especially when I've been travelling so much and the time difference wrecks havoc with my health and skin. The orchid line from Innisfree seems to be getting a lot of love so I decided to pick up the Orchid Eye Cream and Orchid Intense Cream to see if help in preventing the first signs of ageing as well as supply ample moisture to my skin.


If you don't already know, I'm a huge fan of the Ampoule Intense Cushion from Innisfree and when I heard that they had a newer formulation of the cushion, I knew I had to try them out. I got the Ampoule Moisture Cushion refills because I already have the compact (refills are a lot cheaper than purchasing the whole compact). I'll keep you guys updated on whether I like this more or the original one more.


I got myself the Soybean Energy Essence because I'm on the hunt for the perfect essence (also I really don't want to splash out on the IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning even though it works like a dream) and I thought I would get this to see how it lives up to the IOPE one.

I'm not the biggest fan of touching up make up, especially since I'm too lazy to lug around make up whilst I'm out and about so I'm always looking for ways to prolong the longevity of my make up and one such way is to invest in a good primer. Since I'm pretty much finishing the one from The Face Shop, I got the No-Sebum Blur Primer to try. Pretty excited to try this because my sister said that it was good.


I never say no to sheet masks, especially when they are on 50% off. I love to stock up on masks because masks are so darn expensive here in Singapore. I love to treat my skin to a good sheet mask, especially when I'm travelling because the air on the plane is fantastically dry and disgusting. Also, going to drier climates when you have dry skin isn't the best thing to do so sheet masks are essential in saving my skin from becoming flaky. I bought 5 pieces of each of the 4 flavours (Green Tea, Rice, Lime and Black Berry) and they are really good at injecting life into my skin.


Whew, that was such a long post to type but we are finally done! Always thankful for sales because they help me save a ton of money. Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...