Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Life Update

I am finally home from all my travels so I thought I would sit down and do a mini life update post. I am aware that I have been doing a whole lot of beauty posts, more so than posts about my life which is what I originally intended this blog to be, about my life. Between working a lot in the past, and travelling a lot in the past few months, I didn't exactly have the time to go out and spend with friends and SH, or rather should I say that we don't exactly do exciting enough things to warrant an actual post on it.

I've travelled to so many different countries in the past 3 months and I am well and truly spent. I actually want to spend time in Singapore for a change even though the weather is horrid these days. I also want to spend time with SH who has been poorly neglected what we me spending so much time overseas. Also, my poor fluff puff at home has been very much missed as well. It is also time for me to find a proper job and to stop bumming around.

I have exciting things happening in the mean time and one of which, if you didn't know already, SH and I are finally registering our marriage next month on our anniversary. It IS very fast and we didn't actually expect to be able to do so this quickly but we both thought why not? It isn't anything much special, the elaborate events will probably happen next year but I am excited about it nonetheless. Also, choosing our flat will happen in the next 2 months as well. Exciting times.

All in all, I hope to be able to spend more time updating this blog proper, not only with beauty posts (I've been trying even more products recently!) but with updates about my life and my travelogue posts. I am aware that I'm not even halfway through my UK & Canary Islands travelogues... Give me time to sort my jet lag and all the other things that are going on in my life first and I promise you I will find time to update this space proper.

Till the next post, thank you so much for reading! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...