Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Zoella Beauty Haul


I am so excited to share this with you because I've been waiting to get all these items for the longest time. If you didn't already know, I'm a huge fan of YouTube star, Zoe Sugg, or better known as, Zoella. I think she's amazing and when I found out she was bringing out her own beauty brand, I was so damn excited. Sadly, her items only retail in the UK and not in Singapore so can you imagine how eager I was to purchase her items when I first learned that I was finally going to the UK.

I literally ran into the first Superdrug I saw to check that Zoella Beauty was indeed sold there and I had to wait till I went back to London to purchase them because I knew I wanted EVERYTHING and I didn't want to lug them around with me as we road tripped across the country. Superdrug was also having a buy 2 get 1 free promotion when I was there which was perfect because I got all my items on "discount". So without further ado, let's see what I got.

I got both of the fragrances that were available in Superdrug, Let's Spritz! Body Mist (£8.00) and Blissful Mistful Body Mist (£8.00). I haven't tried the fragrances for myself yet but I am definitely thrilled to own both.


I got the Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion (£5.00) as well. Can't wait to welcome this to my collection of body lotions and butters!


I also managed to get my hands on the Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel (£3.50). This bottle looks too pretty to use and I'm without a doubt going to keep this bottle after I'm done with it. It will look amazing on my table top.


Last but not least, I got my hands on not 1, not 2, but 5 of her cosmetic pouches/bags. I know, I know, it is all very excessive but I couldn't help it. I have to say my favourites have to be the Classic Vanity Case (I bring this with me every time I go overseas to pack my skin care in) and the Guinea Pig Beauty Bag because guinea pigs are just the cutest little buggers ever.

From the top in a clockwise motion: Zoella Classic Vanity Case (£15.00), Zoella Lace Collar Purse (£6.00), Zoella Just Say Yes Beauty Bag (£8.00), Zoella Beauty Guinea Pig Beauty Bag,  Zoella Favourite Things Beauty Bag (£8.00)


I'm so excited to have all these items in my collection and I'm so excited that she's going to be releasing even more items in her Sweet Inspirations range. I really wish I could get her items here in Singapore but I'll just have to be satisfied with what I have right now. If you have any good ideas on how to get Zoella Beauty in Singapore, do let me know! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...