Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Butter Haul


If you're ever in Hongdae, I would highly recommend visiting Butter which is a located at one of the exits of Hongik University Station. Think of Ikea mixed with Typo. It sells anything from notebooks, succulents, food, to little bits of furniture and candles, and every single item is amazingly cute and surprisingly practical. I got quite a bit of candles (they were having a sale) and some other knick knacks. I can't quote the prices and names of items because I didn't take note of them (oops) and the names were in Korean as well but you should definitely check them out! There's so much to see every single time I enter the shop and I almost never leave without purchasing something.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...