Hello there

Instagram

Friday, April 15, 2016

Review | Etude House I Need You, Royal Jelly! Sheet Mask


Royal jelly, together with honey, are well-known ingredients in skin care products and are popular for their moisturising capabilities. Royal jelly is full of anti-oxidants and vitamins, helps reduce inflammation, is anti-aging...

So let's get started. This review will be on Etude House's I Need You, Royal Jelly! (Smooth Hydration) sheet mask. It contains 0.67 fl. oz / 20ml.

This mask sheet contains richly nutritious Royal Jelly extract (Royal Jelly Extract), helping to enhance smooth, moist healthy skin by protecting weak and rough skin from the outer environment.

[Directions]

  1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing.
  2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area.
  3. Remove mask after 10-15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands.

[Caution] 
  1. For external use only. 
  2. Avoid contact with eyes. 
  3. Keep out of reach of children. 
  4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.

The liquid from the mask is milky-white and is a tad thicker than water. I actually really like masks with this type of solution because it makes me feel that it is a lot more hydrating than normal transparent solutions.

It smells unsurprisingly like honey which I adore. I love products with nice scents and this is definitely one of those.


After application, my skin felt so soft and moisturised I was in love. While all of these masks provide hydration, this was really hydrating. What amazed me the most was the fact that it sped up the healing of my spots. By the next day, all my spots were a lot less red and obvious than the night before. I cannot say that I have had a sheet mask do this for my skin before but it does live up to it's name of reducing inflammation.

Overall:

PROS:

  • Reasonably priced
  • Hydrating
  • Smells great
  • Reduces redness
  • Heals spots
  • Skin feels soft

CONS:
  • The fit around my eye and mouth area

I like this mask and if I were to repurchase any from Etude House, this will definitely be one of them. If you're like me and suffer from spots then this will definitely be the one for you because it helps to reduce redness and heal the spots. 

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...