Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Face Shop Haul


Now, The Face Shop is definitely one of the more popular Korean brands around the world, even I knew about TFS even before I was into makeup and skin care. Together with Innisfree and Etude House, TFS is definitely one of the brands that I shop most at as well. Everything in the brand sounds good and I believe that I haven't been disappointed with any of the products that I have used thus far. Therefore, TFS is also one of the brands I went a tad crazy in and picked up quite a lot of products.




The first 2 items I picked up were sunblocks and they are the Natural Sun Eco Aqua Sun Gel SPF40 PA+++ and the Natural Sun Eco Power Long-Lasting Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++. I haven't really given Korean sunblocks a shot because I've always been satisfied with my sunblock from Neutrogena and I have been using the same one for years but since Koreans are all about the fair look and sun protection, I thought I would venture out of my comfort zone and give these ones a shot. I'll definitely be updating this space about them once I'm done with my trusty Neutrogena. These were pretty inexpensive so I certainly hope that they do not disappoint!


I also snagged myself the Mango Seed Cleansing Butter. I love TFS's Mango Seed Butter range and honestly, I love all things mango scented so this product is one that I'm definitely excited to try out. I have yet to start using cleansing butters/balms so I hope my skin doesn't react badly to them!


Rice water is supposedly really good for your skin and I know that TFS's rice water range is one of the more popular ones so I got myself a few items from the range. The first one being their Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil. I want to start using cleansing oils again because I think they're one of the most effective ways of cleansing makeup off the skin so I got this to try out.


My friend swears by the Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam so since I was in Korea, I decided to grab one for myself to try out as well. This will probably be a really good morning cleanser because I don't think it will be super harsh on the skin and strip my skin of its moisture. Rice water is also supposed to be good for brightening the skin so what better way than to start of your day with brighter skin?


Facial massages are all the rage these days and so many Korean women swear by it so I thought I would pick up the Rice Water Bright Massage Cream and learn to give myself facial massages to tone and slim down my face. Everyone loves small faces after all, right?


The last item from the range is the Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Makeup Remover. Once again, I can never have too many eye makeup removers, especially when I use mascara every single day without fail. I wanted to see if this is better than the Innisfree Apple Juicy one and how it fares against my holy grail Lancome Bi Facil.


Ditto the above with this Mango Seed Lip & Eye Makeup Remover. Cannot resist mango scented products!


I've personally tried the Mango Seed Volume Butter myself and it has saved my skin when it was going through the super dry, flaky stage so this was definitely top of my list of "must-buys" from TFS. It is pretty thick so not everyone will learn to love it but I certainly did/do.


Whilst going through one of my "dry face" stages, I researched quite a bit on the benefits of facial oils and I wanted to give one a shot so when I saw this Mango Seed Heart Volume Radiance Face Oil I knew I just had to get it. Since my face is pretty okay these days, I haven't given it a go yet but I definitely will when my face starts to go all flaky on me again.


I've definitely heard good things about the Plum Cushion Blusher from TFS so I wanted to give this one a try. I dislike the puff inside the blusher, and it definitely isn't a "cushion" blusher as the name states but I liked pigmentation of the peach cushion so I wanted to try the plum one.


Last but not least, I bought myself some back ups of my current favourite concealer, the Concealer Dual Veil. I am almost done with my first stick and I really like the consistency of this concealer so I thought I would grab 2 more.


 Keep your eyes peeled on this space for more haul posts!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...