Hello there

Instagram

Monday, November 30, 2015

Suki-Ya with the parents.



Because of work and school, I rarely have time to have meals with my family, especially since I reach home at 11pm almost every day. So since I was free last Sunday, I thought I would head out with my parents for dinner at Suki-Ya. It was amazing to be able to spend time with them. This is something I definitely won't take for granted.

By the way, if you've been wondering why there's a distinct lack of daily updates on my blog, it's mostly because I haven't been going out at all. I literally spend everyday either at work, or in school, or at home. Even with SH, we've been eating in a lot more than eating out. Also, I hardly ever bring my camera out anymore. All this makes for a boring blog I'm afraid. On the other hand, this frees up more time to do up my review/haul posts as well as my Korea travelogue posts. Hopefully once SH's and my exams are over, we'll have more free time to go out and then that creates more post opportunities as well.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...