Hello there

Instagram

Monday, December 21, 2015

Etude House Haul


Another brand I did the most purchasing in has to be Etude House. I went a tad crazy when buying lippies because all the colours and formulas looked and felt too good to be true for the price they were priced at. I know, I know, I only have one mouth and there's only so many lipsticks a girl needs but I just couldn't resist. Guess who's (probably) going to be sporting new lip colours at work every single day from now on?




And now, without further ado, shall we get started on the individual items I got at Etude House?

The first item I got was the Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil. My sister said that this cleansing oil was really good and it also appeared as one of the winners in an episode of Get It Beauty Blind Test so I thought it probably has to be a pretty good one.



I tried a sample of the Moistfull Collagen range and I was sold. I literally had this list of all the items from the range that I wanted to get because I was so excited to see how this range works on my skin. Also, as I creep towards my mid-twenties, I definitely have to start protecting my skin against premature ageing so collagen products is the way to go. From this range, I got the Sleeping Pack, Deep Cream, Eye Concentrate, and Eye Cream. I am certainly way beyond psyched about trying these products once I'm done with the ones I'm using right now.


Also snagged another sunblock to try and it is the Sunprise Must Daily SPF50+ PA+++. Maybe we should do a cross review of all the sunblocks I got?


I have been pretty into highlighting/contouring recently because they really help to create a more defined look to the face. Snagged the Face Designing Brightener to see if it's worth the hype!


I dyed my hair recently (well not so recently anymore actually haha) and I went a whole lot lighter. My sister recommended me to use a brow mascara in order to lighten the colour of my brows because my brows are pretty bold and the hair strands are thick and dark in colour so I picked up the Color My Brows in the shade #4 to see if it really does help better match my eyebrow shade to my hair.


Also with the whole highlighting phase that I'm going through right now, I picked up the Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer in the shade #2 because it gave the prettiest highlight when I tested it on my hand in the shop. It wasn't really expensive as well so why not? The packaging definitely is to-die-for!


The first 2 lippies I picked up were from the Color in Liquid Lips range. When I first did my research, there were so many colours I wanted and I genuinely had to restrain myself from picking up every single colour I fancied. I managed to narrow it to only 2 though, I got OR205 and BE102.


My self restraint weakened considerably when it came to the Dear My Wish Lips Talk range and I picked up 5. Yes you read that right, 5. SIGH. Self restraint fails me when I'm in Korea. I got the shades OR203, BE101, RD301, PK002, and RD302. Absolutely cannot wait to try these lippies out!


I don't usually use a lot of eyeliner because SH doesn't like it when I do so but I thought I would pick 2 up for days when I just feel like I need that little bit of drama in my life. I got the Styling Eye Liner in the shade #3. Haven't read reviews on this eye liner yet, neither have I tried them out for myself yet so I'm intrigued.


This was the one make up item I definitely knew I had to get once I went into the Etude House store. I have heard so many people rave about this primer and about how amazing it makes their skin look after applying it before their base makeup and I really really wanted to give it a try for myself. This is the legendary Beauty Shot Face Blur and I really hope it does live up to the hype that everyone has created!


And lastly, I picked up 4 of the Bling Bling Eye Sticks because I'm all for trying stick eye shadows these days. I got the shades #8, #9, #10, and #11 and they swatched beautifully on the skin when I first tried them. Will definitely do a review on them once I"m tried them all!


And this concludes the end of Etude House haul. I believe I have 3 more haul posts to do up and then I'm done! This has been an amazingly sinful shopping trip so far and although I definitely do not need so many items, I am really excited to try them all and see if they match or exceed my expectations. Fingers crossed! :>

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...