Hello there

Instagram

Friday, September 4, 2015

Bangkok Travelogue // B-Story Cafe

And now comes the last post in my Bangkok Travelogue series with my best man SH. It was our last day and the only weekend we spent in BKK so after checking out of the hotel, we went to Chatuchak Market and we nearly died from the heat. BKK was honestly hotter than Singapore (I checked the temperatures) and the crazy amount of pollution in the city just made it a whole lot worse.

Since we spent lesser time at Chatuchak then we thought we would, we decided to pop into the quaintest little cafe ever. The nearest BTS station to our hotel is Rachathewi and every time we took the BTS, we saw this little cafe located at the other side of the road. My friend recommended it as well so that was where we went.


This cafe is the B-Story Cafe and it is honestly one of the nicest rustic looking cafe I've been to. None of the other cafes I've ever been to, in Singapore or Bangkok, measures up to this little gem.


The whole place is decorated in the cutest little knick-knacks and filled with dried flowers everywhere. If I had to say, being in this cafe made me feel like I was some where in the UK, and definitely not in BKK.


SH went for the Lychee Soda (115 baht). I think he's fond of cool and refreshing drinks that I would never normally opt for. I'm more of a coffee/matcha kind of girl.


True enough, I went for an Ice Latte (85 baht) which was pretty decent. I think the coffee in BKK overall really blew me away. I never expected the coffee there to be so good, some times better even than the ones you find in Singapore.


We also ordered the Quesadilla (150 baht) to share because we were a little bit peckish. Tortillas Mexican with chicken, mushroom, spinach, and mix cheese, served with homemade pizza sauce.

This was sooo good. I don't know if this is really authentic mexican food but all my forays into the world of mexican food has been really amazing so far! I never knew I would like mexican food because I like to know what I'm eating and more often than not, with mexican food, there is a whole lot of ingredients that I have never heard of before. That makes me really skeptical about eating something that I don't know. But but but. This was sooo good.



B-Story Cafe
Address:

| Room A1, Coco Walk, 89/70 Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok, Thailand |

After that, we basically went back to the hotel and hung around the lobby before we caught a cab over to the airport.

This was an amazing trip even though SH and I had many squabbles along the way. Most of the time, I just couldn't deal with the insane heat and it made me crazy grumpy and irritable. But SH was ever patient and really understanding. I cannot ask for a better travel partner and a better companion in life than him. I love you SH! Here's to the end of our fourth overseas trip and to many more to come!


And I'm ending this post with the above picture of my ultimate favourite drink forever. I like it even more than my cha yen so you know my love for this is true. I can only describe this as a hugeass bottle of yakult which you can only find in Thailand. This. Is. So. Good. I can honestly drink 2 bottles of this everyday.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...