Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Founder's Bak Kut Teh


I've been craving for a good bowl of bak kut teh for quite a while and finally, one night, I got SH to bring me to Founder's BKT just to satisfy my craving.

There are two types of BKTs I believe, the more herbal type and the more peppery type. I'm a huge fan of pepper and so naturally, I prefer the peppery type of BKT and the one at Founder's definitely packs a punch in the pepper department.

I have been to quite a few famous BKT places, but I always find myself coming back to Founder's. I can demolish a good 2.5 bowls of soup in just one sitting. I know that this doesn't sound like it's a lot but it definitely is a lot to me.

Do visit this place if you're interested in having super peppery bak kut teh~ (The soup is free-flow!)

Founder's Bak Kut Teh
Address:
| 347 Balestier Road, New Orchid, Singapore 329777 |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...