Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Breakfast at Wimbly

Recently, we've changed the menu at Wimbly and it includes more breakfast options (yay)! One of the new additions is of course, Eggs Benedict~ Everyone loves a good eggs benny right?

Since I was working the Saturday morning shift, I got to have a portion of eggs benny with extra bacon hehe (or as the chefs like to call it, ayam babi). Perks of working in a cafe~


Van opted for Eggs Royal~ (Eggs Royal is served with smoked salmon while Eggs Benny comes with chicken ham)


After work, a few of us decided to head to Swesen's for some food because we were starved. Van and I were craving for salads so that's what we got. I got the Caesar Salad!


Just look at all that goodness in one hugeass bowl.


Lovely people I had tea with~ Featuring a surprise visit from Chun Han and Pei Ling ^^


After that, I headed over to SH's as usual. Looking really tired here but feeling really happy to be by your side~ Always grateful that I have you in my life.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...