Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tis was a Nando's and Patbingsu kind of day

Helloooooo. Haven't been posting much because I have been relatively busy with work and going out with the bf hehe. 

I feel like I don't spend enough time with SH some times because we mostly spend 1.5 days together per week due to our work schedules. And if I were to go out with friends, it means we spend even lesser time together. Sobs. But I rarely meet up with friends also.... Dilemma!

But anyway, 2 Saturdays ago, SH and I had the whole day to spend with each other, and that's what we did yay.


I really have a slight obsession with orange lips.

This lippie is Aritaum's Honey Melting Tint in Lady Dessert - just in case any one's wondering.


We journeyed to the West in hopes of having Pique-Nique but we changed our mind and had Nando's instead. (And anyway, we only found out when we reached there that Jcube's Pique-Nique closed down sobs.)


We opted for the Mild PERi-PERi because SH isn't used to eating spicy food. I really liked it!!


We ordered the Meal Platter ($44) to share and it came with one whole chicken, 1 large or 2 regular side dishes and 2 bottomless soft drinks. Bottomless essentially means that it's free-flow.

For our side dishes, we opted for potato wedges and chips. I swear, this is probably one of the most unhealthy meals I've had in a while. Just look at the amount of carbs. Then again, I don't usually eat really healthily also....


I really liked the chicken even though I only managed 1 out of the 4 pieces. I did eat a lot of potato wedges tho.



Nando's
Address:
| 2, Jurong East Central 1, #03-07/19, Jcube, Singapore 609731 |

Our main reason for heading to Jcube is to have my fav patbingsu at One Ice Cafe. Can you believe this Matcha Bingsu is only $6.80?! It's like even cheaper than most patbingsus in Korea.... I hope they never increase the price.


Just look at all the goodness piled in one bowl. Matcha ice cream, red bean, mochi, corn flakes and shaved ice....... I WANT MORE NOW :'(


One Ice Cafe
Address:
| 2 , Jurong East Central 1, #02-67, Jcube, Singapore 609731 |

And like how my body usually acts whenever that-time-of-the-month is coming, I felt hungry when we drove back to our area so we had Yoshinoya for dinner!

I haven't had my beef bowl + beef soup in such a long time that it felt awfully good to have it again. Ignore the carbs. Ignore the sodium. Just... ignore.


And once again, I'm reminded of how blessed I am to have a boyfriend who's so amazing.

Honestly. I never ever take someone who feeds me for granted because when it comes to food, I'm super picky. If I like something at a particular place, I only want to have it there. Even if it means driving 22km to Jcube just to have patbingsu. Or all the way to JB just to have wonton mee.

I know this probably makes everyone think that I'm super spoilt and I admit I actually am. But I don't give my boyfriend an ultimatum. Either bring me there or that's it. I leave it up to him whether or not he wants to bring me there and usually (because he loves me), he does so. Hopefully this makes you think a little better of me? (Haha, just kidding. Or maybe not.)

You're the best SH!! x


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...