Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pacamara & NunSongYee


Headed down to Thompson with my girls to have brunch and we found ourselves at Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters. It's located in this really pretty corner with wide glass windows all around. 


We decided to order 3 mains to share and honestly, the food here was really good. This is their Truffle Benedict ($18) which I feel is one of the best Eggs Benny I've ever eaten.

Brioche, smoked ham, wilted spinach, & free range poached eggs, served with truffle hollandaise sauce.

I honestly couldn't taste the truffle though but that aside, I really liked this dish and can find no fault with it.


The next dish we ordered was their Salted Caramel Banana French Toast ($16) was really yummy as well!

Brioche french toast served with caramalized bananas, drizzled with salted caramel sauce, topped with whipped cream.

I've developed a sweet tooth for toasts when I went to Korea and as such, I've been trying out toasts from different places and I thought this one was pretty generous in their toppings. Definitely a must try if you love bananas and salted caramel!


Our last dish was their Oven Baked 5 Cheese Macaroni ($18) which came with small portions of all 5 cheeses that they used.

Parmesan,  Feta, Emmental, Mild Cheddar, & Mozzarella, infused with honey ham & mushroom, finished with a dash of truffle oil.

I thought this concept was a really good idea especially for cheese lovers who would want to have a taste of the cheese used in the dish!


Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters
Address:
| 185 Upper Thompson Road, Singapore 574333 |

After that we headed over to NunSongYee, which is a Korean dessert cafe located at Serangoon Gardens, for some of our beloved patbingsu!


We opted for the traditional Pat Bingsu ($12.90) which essentially means red bean shaved ice. It's pretty decent and quite similar to the ones you'll see in Korea.

I just wished that the ice had a stronger milk taste but all in all, I think this place is definitely worth a visit!

NunSongYee
Address:
| 45 Burghley Drive, #01-04, Singapore 559022 |

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...