Hello there

Instagram

Monday, January 5, 2015

Korea Travelogue // Sangumburi Crater


























Sangumburi Crater
Address:
| 768, Bijarim-ro, Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do |

This has got to be one of the prettiest spots I've ever been to. The pictures truly do not do this place justice at all. Just imagine strolling through fields and fields of… wheat? I've no idea what plant it was actually but it's just super beautiful and I literally stood at awe of how amazing the whole place is.

At different seasons, you get to see different views there depending on the plants but I think we were lucky and got the nicest view of all. Autumn is truly one of the nicest seasons ever and I've never truly appreciated it until this trip. Previously, I've only been in mostly summer countries (like Singapore) and winter countries (courtesy of my mum who loves winter).

I would definitely visit Sangumburi Crater again because it is amazing. But do take note that the winds can be pretty strong up there so dress warmly if you're interested in going!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...