Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

As the title of this post suggests, I'm wrapping up 2014 in one little post.

2014 has been, without doubt, one of the best years of my life. I have been blessed in so many different ways this year and I am so thankful for everything that I have right now. 2014 has indeed been a year of Greater Glory for me.

I'm usually the type of person who will ramble on and on in person. But to type out everything just isn't my style. I'll try nonetheless.

Let's begin!

In 2014… I graduated from Nanyang Technological University.

I did my parents proud. There were honestly times when I thought I wanted to quit school so badly because I had 10 deadlines/projects/meetings/tests/tutorials/presentations due in a week and I could barely breathe. But I did! And I succeeded. 


You can read my full post on my graduation HERE.

In 2014… I finally changed my phone.

This may seem trivial to most of you but if you've survived with a shitty iPhone 4 for more than two years, you'll understand my pain. 

I queued up for nearly 4 hours for this baby and I absolutely adore my new iPhone 6 Plus! Everyone's phone looks ridiculously small right now compared to mine. And I love how light and slim it is. There's nothing I don't love about my baby~


In 2014… I bleached my hair ombre. 

Once again, this may seem trivial to many but it really means a lot to me. I've been meaning to do something drastic to my hair for the longest time but I never had the guts to. So this year, since I self-declared half a year off for myself to play, I dragged myself to the hair salon and finally did it!

It took many hours to get the stubborn red streaks out of my hair but even though it still isn't the colour I wanted it to be, it's good enough for me :>


In 2014… I successfully planned and executed Wimbly Lu's 3rd Anniversary D&D with my team.

It's my first time handling an event of such scale and I have never been more proud of my team and I for handling such a difficult event amidst our crazy work and school schedules. The whole place was beautiful and magical and I managed to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages. I'd never have been able to do this without the help of my favourite people. 


You can read the full post HERE

In 2014… I got attached to my favourite boy.

We've been dating for more than a year before we finally decided to make it official and earlier this year, he "popped the question" when we were in Phuket. I have been badly burnt in my past relationship and I honestly don't quite trust men not to hurt me anymore. But his dedication and perseverance slowly allowed me to heal and learn to trust that men may hurt me, but he won't. I'm leaving my heart in your hands SH.


In 2014… I travelled quite a bit.

I made it my mission to travel as much as I can and although I didn't travel quite as much as I hoped I would, it definitely has been pretty amazing nonetheless.

Batam, Indonesia


Jeju/Seoul, South Korea. Twice.



Phuket, Thailand.


For my travelogue posts, just search click on the "travelogue" label on my blog!

2014 has indeed been a magical year for me, filled with grace and blessings. I hope everyone had an amazing 2014 and may 2015 be even better for all of us! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...