Hello there

Instagram

Monday, October 20, 2014

#1139: Wimbly Lu's 3rd Anniversary Dinner & Dance

In celebration of Wimbly Lu's 3rd anniversary, we present to you The Secret Garden Ball. 

The DnD crew and I have been scrambling to plan this event from scratch. Thinking of themes, to finding the venue, to coming up with games, prizes, decorations, everything. I'm so thankful for my team because this whole event would not have been possible without their help; and I'm glad that everyone enjoyed themselves.

The one reason why I've stayed so long with Wimbly Lu is simply because of the people I've met here. When I first started working at WL, I never knew that the friends I made will become important people in my life but I'm so blessed that they are. They're what keeps me going at work when shit hits the ceiling and for that, I'm really thankful. 

And now, for the spam of pictures…..



















































































































No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...