Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, October 16, 2014

#1137: Phuket Day 4 // Exploring Jungceylon & Patong Beach

It was our last day in Phuket and guess what we both woke up to… Can you see it?! It's a freaking bee hive right outside our window! It was super scary because if he opened the window, and didn't realize there was a hive, a whole swarm of bees could have flown into our room.


After 3 whole days of rain, the last day was bright and sunny so we finally headed over to the beach to stroll because what's the point of staying so close to the beach but not actually heading over?





And it was this moment that he finally decided to pop the question…. (No we're not getting married.)


We've been dating for a good 1 year and in this one year, we've had our problems like any other couple. I have had many doubts with regards to whether we were compatible for one another and there were times when I really thought that we wouldn't make it and that we weren't meant for each other. But through it all, he has never given up and has always proven to me time and again that I can count on him to be there for me when shit gets real and I think that is what cemented everything for me. I've been scared to love, scarred by many others before, but he's always there, giving me the space and time I need to come to terms with my past and to learn to love again. It's been a really long wait for the both of us but I'm glad that we had the time to work most of the kinks out before we finally embarked on a new stage of our relationship together.

To this amazing man in my life, thank you for everything you've given me. But mostly, thank you for giving me my confidence back and for showing me that I'm strong enough to pick myself up even if my heart got broken so many times before :'>


We made our way to Jungceylon again because the weather was just too hot to be out in the sun.






Took the time to explore the area around Jungceylon~











Dinner at our fav place again~








Attempted to catch the sunset along the beach but didn't quite make it because we were too early.








Sadly, this is the end of our Phuket travelogue. Till our next trip! x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...