Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, September 28, 2014

#1130: Lazy Monday

I've been wanting to do something about my hair for a while 'cuz even though I bleached it a good 3 times, it still wasn't the colour I wanted it to be, mostly because I've been dyeing my hair red. Even though I love red hair, I'll probably never dye it again because the red was super hard to get rid off.

But never say die, I went to bleach my hair again and even though it still isn't the color I want it to be, it's #closeenough (and also because my hair dresser said if I dyed/bleached my hair again, he'll probably have to cut my hair off :'< ) At least my hair color is lighter than before?

And also, movie in bed at night. The perfect end to a lazy Monday :>











No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...