Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, September 27, 2014

#1129: Hershey's chocolate syrup and Strawberries








Rushed to get this post up before the clock strikes twelve simply because today marks the 2nd month since we've officially became a couple.

Today hasn't been the easiest of days because we spent half the day traveling all over Singapore to get my dnd stuff as well as some stuff for my upcoming Korea trip. Considering the fact that last night, we both slept at about 4am or so, and the poor boyfie had field camp yesterday as well, it was really tiring for him to drive me around. But two thumbs up to him because not only did he not grumble a single bit, he also brought me to buy my all time fav pudding milk tea :>

I am truly a blessed girl to have you in my life.

You're the pillar of support that I can always count on and never once have you let me down. You've always put me and my needs first before yours and that's something that I've come to cherish because I know how hard it is to find someone who's willing to do that for me. Even though we've only officially been together for 2 months, you've been a constant in my life for more than a year already and I thank God everyday for you.

The next month will not be easy for you and I know that whatever comes will probably test you to your  limits. But know that I'll always be here for you the way you've been for me and that you can pull through and prove to everyone that you can.

Know that I love you, always and forever.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...