Hello there

Instagram

Monday, April 28, 2014

#1088: Keisuke Tonkotsu King // Founder's BKT

Life's been pretty good so far because I've got the time to work without fearing that I'm neglecting my school assignments and also, I get to catch up on TVD! ^^

Went on a date with SH on Saturday night after work to Keisuke Tonkotsu King for some awesome ramen hehe. Been craving for ramen for the longest time and I'm so glad that I finally satisfied my craving ^^



I went to the outlet at 100AM with my girls a while ago and this time we went to the outlet at Orchid Hotel. Apparently it's their 3rd outlet and this one was really small and cramped.




Got to love the unlimited hard boiled eggs and bean sprouts they provide!




And last night, we went to have some BKT with the bosses after work hehe. Once again, yet another craving satisfied!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...