Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#1089: New York New York

Mondays and any other free days I have from work are precious date nights that I get to spend with SH hehe. I mostly work at night so any free time is precious time, especially when your work schedule clashes with most other people who work the usual 8-5.

Last night, I finally gave NYNY a try and I thought their food was pretty normal, nothing really special actually which kind of disappointed me. But the whole place was empty 'cept for maybe 4 tables during dinner time so I guess that should have been an obvious signal.

And then we did what I've been obsessed with doing recently, and that's to watch TVD. I'm almost done watching season 1!!!! (Noob I know but still……..)





No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...