Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, April 24, 2014

#1087: Cheers to the next 6 months

Here's what I've been up to in the past few days…..

I had one of the best home made sandwiches for lunch at work on Saturday. Beef patty, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and onions.



Visited MOF for dinner with SH's family and the Japanese curry was really good.




Went for Easter Sunday's service and it was really good :') Feeling so blessed and so loved by the highest God.



I spent my last 2 days of studying at Greenwich V and Gloria Jeans and I'm so glad to say I have finally finished doing my very last assignment!





Was having a mini panic attack 'cuz I realized that besides work, I have nothing much to do for the next 6 months….

AND THEN IT HIT ME.

I finally have ALL THE TIME to catch up on my TVD episodes if I so choose to!!! Haven't watched TVD since my JC year 2?!

BYE GUISE. I'm going to TVD heaven.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...