Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#1086: Good Friday at Farmart Centre & SPCA

As I mentioned in my previous post, I did declare myself a weekend off from my school assignments and stuff. So I did managed to celebrate Good Friday, or at least the half of it before my work started.

Woke up bright and early, had my favourite XMS ban mian for brunch before starting my day proper. The agenda for the day was to visit Farmart Centre (one of the items in my "things to do in Singapore" list) and despite the rainy weather, that was exactly what we did. We also went to SPCA since we had time to kill before my work started.

I really enjoyed the day spent surrounded with little furry creatures like rabbits and guinea pigs. My favourite animals. But it was also really sad to know that these little ones live in really bad conditions. Everything was dirty and they didn't have fresh hay and clean water to drink :(

Really wanted to adopt all of the furry ones but of course I couldn't :'<

But nonetheless, enjoy the visuals I took last Friday!







































































No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...