Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#1085: First day of FREEDOM

Being the lazy person that I am, I chose to take a day off on Thursday (more like a whole weekend off heh) and head out after work instead of going home to finish my assignment like any normal person would do.

A purple rose for me just because someone made me angry the day before. 

(I am aware that the rose looks pink here, but someone insists that it is purple so….)



Dinner at Chomps just because we didn't know where to go and it was near my work place ^.^




Watched movies in bed for the rest of the night before going "grocery" shopping which just consists of me grabbing whatever junk food I felt like having hehe.


Really, the simplest things in life make me happy :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...