Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School.

Ok hi.

So I received a random question on formspring asking me to blog about my uni life. Initially I didn't want to 'cuz to be honest, uni life can be simply summed up in 2 out of these 3 choices: Social life, Enough rest, Good grades. Well, I will definitely not say that I'm getting enough sleep, or getting good grades but out of these 3 choices, yes, I choose the loser 2. I'm sorry but when you're both working and studying at the same time, you don't have the luxury of having a social life, especially when you're in NBS.

Anyway, so how's school for me? Well, I'm adapting. It's been 8 months since I last used my brain so it's a challenge retuning my brain towards school work. And even though I would say that the modules I'm taking now is easier than that of Group A's, it's still tough 'cuz of the ambiguity of most of my modules. There isn't a clear answer like in JC. A lot of things can be right so long as you manage to substantiate why you feel that way, and if you have a low tolerance for ambiguity (LOL some OB theory!), you'll find it really hard to study for your modules.

To make matters worst, I'm flooded in tutorials, exercises, assignments, presentations and projects. Yes seriously. Uni is the worst of both JC and Poly added together. Like in JC, you have to mug really hard. And in Poly (correct me if I'm wrong 'cuz I'm just basing on my assumptions here), you have a lot of projects to do. Uni is both. You have to mug AND do projects. Which sucks. I hate doing projects. But I'll hang in there 'cuz it's only 3 years when the usual degree with honors takes 4 years? I WILL MAKE IT I SWEAR.

Ok I'll admit that Uni isn't all bad, there are some good points as well. Like the people I've met in Uni all seem awesome (so far LOL). And you totally get the privilege of eating in lectures/tutorials/seminars. AND you can choose not to go for lectures 'cuz there are recorded lectures anyway. Oh, and did I mention that there's a Mackidoodles in my school? Mackbreakkie whenever I have morning lessons! Hehehehe food makes me so happy right now in school 'cuz I hardly eat in school anyway. So whatever food I eat cheers me up instantly. I know, I know, I get happy over small stuffs but that's good right?

To be honest, I think that Uni really is training me to be more disciplined. I mean I'll admit that I'm a lazy person. If given a choice, I'll plan my roster to be as relaxed as possible. But with school and work, I am forced to be on the ball if not I'll lag behind in my assignments. I'm actually lagging behind to be honest but I'm trying to catch up as fast as possible (and me blogging now probably doesn't help anyway). So yups, I think this pretty much sums up my Uni life so far? Don't know what else to add on.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...