Hello there

Instagram

Friday, September 9, 2011

A lonely September

Am listening to Wednesday's Marketing recorded lecture 'cuz I gave Wednesday's lecture a miss. Had so much to do plus I had work in the afternoon so I might as well skip school since there are recorded lectures anyway. Thought I would have ample time to do my stuff but no. I ended up rushing here and there trying to do the bare essentials in the limited time I had. Smuggled into NY with my sis to print my pictures for the collage while my sis met her friend to study.

Rushed to work and omg I cannot imagine working from Friday-Sunday straight :( Feeling so cui plus I really have so much work to do and no time to complete them. Feeling the pressure of school really. So many people ask me not to work but I really like the additional monetary flexibility working gives me plus it forces me to use whatever spare time I have productively 'cuz I know I have so much to do so I can't procrastinate/slack during that time. People use their time to play, I use it to work. Really killing my social life but all my friends are busy as well so it's not like we have the time to meet up anyway.

Don't know why I'm bothering to blog but I guess I should stop neglecting my blog even though I don't have pictures to post up. Oh well! Bear with me 'till I'm more free kay, (which is like never.)

X

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...