Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pew pew pew

Oh hiya!

I know I have not be updating recently, blame school LOL. I sincerely cannot believe that I'm a university student now. Like really. I feel OLD. Y'know how you always view uni as the last step in your education life; and like to be in uni you've got to be super mature or something. Like you always know that you'll get there eventually but just not yet? Well, I'm freaking there. Really. CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?

I can't even believe I survived JC, and now, I'm in uni. And I don't know how I'm going to survive being in uni. Oh, did I mention that I'm working part-time still? Some chiongster, I know.

Ok so anyway, here's a few random facts about my first week.

1. It takes 1.5h to reach school, one way.
2. 4 day school week, fuck yeah.
3. Cheryl's in all my tutorials/lectures/seminars!
4. NTU is like huge. No, like REALLY HUGEEEEEEE. And far. Like REALLY FAAAAAR.
5. Textbooks cost a bomb, and weigh as heavy as one too.
6. I understand nuts about OB.
7. Facial yesterday, extraction hurts like shit. Am glad to say I didn't cry like a baby this time. Barely even teared.
8. Work tomorrow. #fml

Okaaaaaay, too lazy to think up other stuff. But I kind of realized that these facts aren't even random. Hmm.

1 comment:

Fiona Loke said...

You take Ob too? Organizational behaviour??

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...