Hello there

Instagram

Friday, July 8, 2011

Decisions

Have you ever wondered about a particular decision which you have made? Like what if you chose the other option instead of the one you did.

Many times I've always wondered how different my life would be if I chose x instead of y. (x and y being random variables, not real options/choices.)

I mean there are a lot of things in life that I do not regret, even if I took the hard way out cuz I grew stronger and definitely, smarter from each and every experience I've been through and I'm glad that I survived every single obstacle life has thrown at me.

But then again, there are always times when I do wonder what would have happened if I chose the other way out.

There isn't any way for me to find out anyway, not like I can turn back the hands of time and restart living a particular period of time.

Owellz. Something that I'm thinking about while rotting at home on my off day.

x

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...