Hello there

Instagram

Monday, July 26, 2010

Yeah, right.

I honestly don't know what's up with me right now but I totally feel perfectly happy to come home straight after school and stay home till school starts the next day. I don't feel the urge to go out and spend sinful amounts of money on food as well as time on mindless entertainment. I don't crave to go out just to get away from school/home/studies whatever it is that bugs you people now a days. I feel happy staying at home with my notes, my books, my computer, my games. Sounds like I've got no life at all but this doesn't bother me one bit.

I think it's funny how every one describes me as "out-going" when in this case, I cannot be further from the truth but whatever, how many of you people can say that you do know me for ME? And not bitch/gossip about whoever you think I am to whoever else who is stupid enough to listen and believe your lies/rumours/whatnots. This is a huge turn off, to know that there are people around me who is just that shallow. But I don't really care, you don't matter to me at all.

Today's weather is a tad too cold and it sucks when you have bad cramps. Comes together in the package of being a girl. Some times I really wish I was a boy........... OH WELL.

Ok, I think this post is really random and there's so much I wish I could get off my chest but I don't know where to start or who to tell so I shall just keep it inside and not let it out.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...