Hello there

Instagram

Monday, July 19, 2010

For those who have not been following my twitter.....

My weekend was puuuuurfect. Despite having maths lecture in the morning, I met Dawn at Compass' Starbucks to study before heading over to Hougang to meet Pearleen, then over to Bugis! Dawn's mug was (almost) as big as her head lol. I was supposed to buy boxers for D cuz he kept on complaining that he wanted more boxers but I didn't find any that I thought he would like, failed trip but I did buy a dress for myself............ L4D-ed at Plaza afterwards and the computers there seriously fail.

D stayed over after he was done with his YOG duties and we caught Inception at Bishan on Sunday! IT WAS MAD AWESOME LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER. Totally new concept which makes the show just so much better than others. MUST-WATCH. Anyway the staff at GV Bishan = FAIL. Like hello? Why can I only go into the cinema at 11.40 when my show STARTS at 11.40? Other GV outlets let me go in like 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOW STARTS if I want to. Stupid mthrfker honestly! It is just so damn ridiculous. Anyway D and I headed over to Bugis afterwards and I let him pick out his boxers and paid for them! Yay, at least it wasn't another failed trip and he got shirts as well. Oh, and did I mention, Sunday was our 20th monthsary!

Happy (belated) 20th baby boy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...