Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sister and boyfriend.

Went to chomps with dawn tan and D yesterday!
Totally spammed the usuals and boy was I full afterwards. Lol.
But what I like about chomps' food is that it's cheap AND scrumptious! Totally worth it ok. Like 10 bucks per person only??
And I've been going like once per week, gonna lao sai from all the chilli seriously.
Went to frolickkkkks afterwards and I had my first cup of yoghurt!
(Yes I know I'm noob but what are you?)
Slacked at Serangoon garden's macsss afterwards.
Pretty awesome, been a while since I slacked outside doing nothing at all but bitching/gossiping.
I need to do this more often, totally feel more free from all my commitments. (Y)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...