Hello there

Instagram

Monday, May 31, 2010

Anyone?


Just take a lookie at what my brother bought back for me and my sister from Taiwan!

JIANG JIANG JIAAAANG.

Photobucket

Pads anyone?

Photobucket

Or how about Chocolate and Strawberry flavoured condoms?

Photobucket

Maybe you'll prefer boobs or dicks?

Photobucket

HAHAHAHHAA YOU ALL ARE PERVERTS.

These are all chocolates! Just made in the shape of all these (I'm guessing cuz I haven't opened them up yet but that was what my brother said.)
Quite cool huh!
My brother even said that some of his friends bought these for their MOTHERS. Awesome not!
Totally had a shock out of my life before laughing out loud.

I hope I made your day with this rather pointless post.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...