Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HAPPYGIRL_ISME

GUESS WHO IS BAAAAAAAAACK???

Heeheeheeeheehiakkhiakhiakhiaaaaaakkkkk~~~~~

Photobucket

Woohoo! Am so happy that my beloved baby D is finally back from Taiwan! Stupid army sent him there for 3 whole weeks and I almost died without him beside me. Hate being independent even though I know it's good for me! His uncle came to pick me up from home before heading over to his mum's pub to past time and wait for her work to be over. Then we drove over to the airport before meeting him! Heehee so happy when I caught a glimpse of him while he was waiting for his luggage that I totally hopped a bit and squealed! Felt like Christmas morning to a 5 year old kid!!! Hiakhiakhiak. Then we went over to D's and I couldn't stop talking to him! Totally have so much to fill him in on ok! 3 weeks worth of shit! Which resulted in us sleeping at around... 4am?? LOL. Latest I've ever slept at in MONTHS. Spent Saturday at home slacking cuz we were both too lazy plus tired to head out. But we went to shop plus watch Shutter Island on Sunday! Waste of money totally cuz it's just mad confusing only. Twist at the end also makes no sense. Shopping also waste time, walked around the whole of FEP and saw nothing nice at all! So infuriating. Monday was a lepak day again. Just too lazy to head out and the weather was mad hot! Anyway, peektures time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Xoxox.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...