Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exco farewell dinner 2010

Okaaaaay, so Exco's afrewell dinner took place on the 30th of April and we all gathered at KL's house and I must say it was pretty awesome! Talk about a tv room, liquor "cabinet", mahjong table and what not! Paradise for the Griffins if I say so myself. Dinner then games, prize presentation and please insert a helluva camwhoring for everyone. It's out last official "event" including the J2s and I guess this is it. Sigh! Kind of sad despite everything.......

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P/S: Click on my nuffynang thanks!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...