Hello there

Instagram

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear God...

Even though I'll admit that I do not know you personally, I'm gonna pray for you tonight. Your story, told to me by a friend, struck me really hard cuz I've seen a car accident happen right in front of me before and till now, I'm still scarred by it. I'll never forget the scene when I saw the driver just drive straight into the pedestrians who had the right of way. 2 ladies flew, one of them was pregnant and that night, I couldn't stop crying over what I saw. No, this is not called acting. I was affected by it and I couldn't let it out any other way but crying. Hearing about your story today, it reminded me of that night, and that's why it affected me as badly. Dear boy, you do not deserve this, and every one's praying for you to get well soon. I hope you know that even strangers do care.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...