Hello there

Instagram

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eternity and beyond.

Photobucket

Losing control of my emotions and honestly, I don't even know if I should bothering keeping them in check. Any thing and everything can piss me off easily and this is no joke at all. Am sick of faking a smile just so that my friends think I am ok. I'm not, and I haven't been ok for quite some time. Every thing just seems pointless and not worth the effort. I know I've been snapping at a lot of people more and more frequently and I apologize for that. But if you understand me well enough, you won't hold it against me. If you don't, then I guess you're not a friend worth keeping.

Have to keep telling myself that it's only 4 more days....

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...