Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, February 1, 2009

You knew, you always knew,

Music: Black Eyed Peas - Don't phunk with my heart.

Omg omg, school's starting for me in approximately 9 hours or so, tell me howwwwwwwww :(

I don't want to go to school, don't want to wake up at 6 am, for goodness sake, I woke up at like 2.30 pm just now.

You just tell me how am I going to adjust my body clock to wake up 8 hours earlier than usual?

And plussssssssssss, my baby Mahkin's birthday is on tuesday, my 2nd day of school, and I'm afraid that school will end late due to orientation and I wont't have much time to spend with him on his special day D:

Haiyo, guess I should be getting ready for tomorrow, hope I won't have a bad hair day or anything.

On the bright side, I'll be meeting my girlfriend tomorrow after school! Keekee ^^

Kay la, bye bye.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...