Hello there

Instagram

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Your little popstar.

Music: Nickleback - Gotta be somebody.

"'cause nobody wants to be the last one there, 'cause everyone wants to feel like some one cares.
Someone to love with my life in their hands, there's gotta be somebody for me like that."

I was supposed to...

1. Meet Pearleen for a swimming date.
2. Meet Audrey to go to chalet.
3. Stay over at Desmond's until the 1st of January.

What I got...

1. No swimming date, due to blow up with the woman I call "mum".
2. Gonna meet Audrey soon.
3. No stay over, most likely, getting him to stay at my house instead (hopefully).


Arghhhhhhhhh, but the good thing is Desmond came to find me today before his swim.

I woke him up around 12 and cried into the phone, so he came over for a while before his swim and tried to stop the waterworks.

He's such a darling and I know he's here for me even if my own family isn't.

Anywaaaaaaaay, I had an idea, I wanna have a mahjong session on New year's eve at Desmond's house, anyone wanna join?

Just a random idea, we can bring alcohol too, I don't think his mother will mind, keekeekee.

Kay la, am gonna go figure out what to wear later.

P/S: I painted my nails white, what colour should I paint them next?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...