Hello there

Instagram

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yiwei says: "I love you and that's all I really know."

Music: The Pussycat Dolls - When I grow up.

Sentosa outing was a success, except for the last part where I got mad over nothing.

All in all, wasn't really satisfied with the number of pictures we took, but still, nothing beats being there watching the sun set with my best baby (even if it only lasted a few seconds).

I'll update a more thorough post tomorrow with the photos. My card reader isn't with me right now you see.


Okay, it's a few more minutes to the end of the 1st month, so happy 1st month once again baby dearest!

Still, despite all the moments you've made me mad, and all the times where I just feel like biting your head off, I know I'll love you through all the months, and even years.

Through all of life's ups and downs, I want you to be the one whom I share everything with.

I've found one unlike any other, one that I think, no, scratch that, I know I'll never regret being, even if we break up in the end.

I dare not say that we'll last 'til marriage, for who can predict such stuff? But what I know is that as long as God permits, and our love holds out, I'll not want to let go of all I have in front of me, that's my baby dearest, my big gorilla, my Desmond Mah.

Babe, remember what you promised me moments before we parted just outside my front door? Don't break any more promises, I can't say for sure how long more do I want to play the fool.

Keep your promises, safe your lies for some one else, and I promise you, I'll be the best girl you'll ever have.

After all, haven't 2 different guys proved that they can find no other girl like me? You won't either.

But enough of all these, I just hope tomorrow, Sunday and next Monday will hurry up past, then I can have my gorilla with me 'til the end of December, at least.

Keekee, okay, byebye.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...