Hello there

Instagram

Monday, December 15, 2008

That girl, this boy, 2 hearts, their world.

Music: Britney Spears - Womanizer.

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, oh you're a womanizer, baby
You you you are, you you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer)

Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are
Boy don't try to front
I (I) know just (just) what you are-are-are

(You) You say I'm crazy (You) I got you crazy (You) You're nothing but a (You) Womanize

Hahaha, so in love with the dumbest song I've ever heard, no seriously, it's really dumb like fxcking dumb.


Repeat the same words over and over again and yet, this song can hit the top of Billboard charts, amazing, but it's precisely 'cuz it's so damn fxcking dumb which has got me addicted to it.

Yay, I'm turning into an idiot, no surprise there, no really.





Well, lack of updates due to the fact that I've spent the past few days with baby, yay, staying at his house from the 9th to 13th of December and almost every day since I came back from China at his house.

This makes up for the lost time I, well lost, when I went to China, yet I haven't made up for lost time I lost with my friends, haven't met any of them since prom and my t2c babes since before my Os, sucks.

Hopefully all of them can ton on Christmas Eve? I wanna ton out with baby, hey, I don't want to break the "tradition" I have where I ton out every Christmas eve to day since 2005?



I wonder who can and will ton out with meeeeeeeeeeee, I hope everyone I love will be there to have a group hug as we countdown to Santa Claus day (:


And I've just realized that I've done nothing I said I would do after my exams are over, like dye my hair or go to Sentosa or even get a job.

Wow, amazing, I feel so accomplished right now.. Not.

Ah whatever, am so gonna get a job in Jan 'cuz all the Secondary school kids will be going back to school, yes, ultimate freedom 'til I get back to school.

Poly or JC.
Poly or JC.
Poly or JC.
Poly or JC.
Poly or JC.

You tell me which one, aiya, wait 'til my results are out then say la hor.

In the mean time, quality time with baby! Teehee, okay, I want to fix dates with Joelle-O-L-O-L-O-L and my t2c babes (:

Hahahahhaa, okay, I think I'm crazy, I've got nothing to update anyway, teehee, suddenly I want to play pool.

Ah bb ah, teach me how to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...