Hello there

Instagram

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jealousy issues.

Music: Leona Lewis - Better in time.

"Even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to.
It'll all get better in time"

You know, I really love Desmond and all but he just doesn't understand.

I've made a few great guy friends over the few years which I've opened up and looked at the opposite sex like equals, instead of bug-eyed freaks which I liked to think they were.

But Desmond doesn't seem to get it that he's not the only guy in my life, well currently, he is.

My point is that I do have good friends that happen to be of the opposite sex, like Clement, like Jonathan, like Jun Leong.

But I haven't met up with them since forever, especially Clement, since like a million years ago.

I gave up most of my friendships, willingly if I may add, just to keep the current most important boy in my life, but what love cannot give, friendship can.

What I wish to say is that I'll really love if Desmond can understand that talking to other guys won't change a thing about me and him.

There's so many guys I wish he knew about in my life, they used to be a part of my life as much as he is right now, especially Clement.

I can't believe he doesn't even know Clement, who's played such a significant role in my Secondary school life, through all my relationships, Clement has stuck through, mostly.

But oh, I don't know where this post is heading, my mind's confused, not my heart though.

'cuz I know no matter what happens, and how many fixes we get into, I still love Desmond.

But just sometimes, I really wish Desmond understood me.

Just once.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...